Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can't Ever Learn Enough!


The more you learn about a hobby the more fun it is . . . at least that's been my experience. And it seems that no matter how many times I read coin reference books I always learn more. I've decided to start upgrading my Lincoln Cent collection, and I'm returning to the book that I always go back to, David W. Lange's Complete Guide to Lincoln Cents.
This book is really complete in what it covers, although it ends with 1995. I'd love to see a new edition published.
This time I'm looking to fill in a few holes in the collection and to upgrade some of the coins in the teens.
The other thing that I want to do over the next few weeks is obtain several uncirculated rolls of the new Lincoln Cents. I'm not as pleased with the first of the series, depicting the cabin in Kentucky, as I am with the designs which will be coming out later this year, but I'm always excited to see a new design. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new design that will be minted starting in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment